AGS site calendar borked

Started by Mandle, Wed 04/01/2023 12:44:08

« previous - next »

Mandle

Re: The Night Falls - A Community Roleplaying Game

02 Mar 2023, 04:46
> Try looking behind the mirror if it's not screwed to the wall. If it is, use the multi tool to unscrew it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy/paste from the above-mentioned thread.

I think the date shows the problem.

AGA

Quote from: Stupot on Mon 02/01/2023 04:46:17> Try looking behind the mirror if it's not screwed to the wall. If it is, use the multi tool to unscrew it.

It shows as 2nd January in both the quote and original thread for me.

cat

For me, it is also March. My timezone is CET, not forum time, maybe this is related.

mkennedy

It also shows are March for me too. Pacific timezone.

Gilbert

Snarky

I'm seeing the right date and time when logged in, but get the March date if I log out.

eri0o

I was going to comment here that it was working fine for me but just now I can see the march mentioned here - I don't remember seeing it as this before except once.

Spoiler
[close]

AGA

I previously had a custom date format set for some reason, which meant I wasn't seeing the default (bugged!) behaviour the rest of you were.  I've changed the default format to match my custom one, and it seems to work okay now?  I'm not sure how this will affect anyone who prefers to use e.g. mm/dd/yyyy format though.

Could anyone who prefers anything other than dd/mm/yyyy please try selecting a custom date format on their profile (https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=theme) to see if the issue still happens?

cat

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk